Customer analytics exploit customer behavioral data to identify unique and actionable segments of the customer base. These segments may be used to increase targeting methods. Ultimately, customer analytics enable effective and efficient customer relationship management. The analytical techniques vary based on objective, industry and application, but may be divided into two main categories.
Segmentation techniques segment groups of the customer base that have similar spending and purchasing behavior. Such groups are used to enhance the predictive models as well as improve offerings and channel targeting.
Predictive models predict profitability or likelihood and timing of various events based on typical customer behavior and deviations from that behavior.
BLUECHIP TECHNOLOGIES’ Customer Analytics offering will enable companies to integrate and analyze individual customer and data gathered from multiple sources to increase sales, enhance targeting efforts, and improve customer service. Analytical tools enhance targeting efforts by defining customer segments according to customer demographics, product preferences, behavior, cost of service, potential market value, or other organizationally relevant measures.
We will help organizations:
- Drive business processes based on analytics
- Enable real-time decision-making; timely insights to trends
- Get the right information to the right people at the right time
- Identify groups of customers with like attributes and behaviors
- Capture and analyze customer experience data from across the organization
- Track segments and performance over time